Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have been neglecting this blog of mine a bit(more like a loooot).

But with looking after my baby, experimenting with easy cooking, blogging about my dishes, taking the pictures , and trying out a few new craft ideas and coming up with some bloopers, I lead a very busy life.

And of course, I have to make sure i do not neglect my hubby, friends or rest of the family too... And find time to read all my new books and the 300 odd books in my collection to re-read..!!

I do not have the time to comment about my new books, but the ones I have collected over the years and read so many times, those I can blog about without referring so much.

Don't be surprised if I have a bad comment about a book..it may not be a great read..but I own it ..so like any good owner, I love the book just for the fact that it belongs to me!!!!!

I have seen THAT look a hundred times over, when I go crazy over books...ain't anything that i haven't seen before..heh heh..

No comments: