Friday, March 7, 2008

The Secret - Rhonda Byrne (Comment)


I had seen Oprah Winfrey raving about this book on her show, but at that time, I guess I was not receptive to what was being said. I have yet to see the movie, but I am impressed by the book and all the people who have endorsed it...like Oprah, Jack Canfield, Dr. Joe Vitale...etc

It is not something I can summarise, but the feeling this particular book generates, is of hope, and all things positive. If a person atleast takes a few minutes to think of the Law of attraction that has been mentioned in the book, one would start getting convinced that things are not so totally beyond one's control as one thinks.


The book need not necessarily alter a person's life from the get go, but the greatest thing is , it may influence some positive thoughts and generate hope for a better tomorrow....And I agree that there is nothing greater than the power of love.

What more can I say about the Secret....??

1 comment:

Shreekanth Murali said...

Hi
I just started to read this book . Probably i would have completed 15 pages so far. I never got such a good feeling just going thru few pages of book. Its awesome . It mentally prepares you for any kind of wish. Its all about the way you take up things . We feel pain because we think we feel . we feel happy because we think we are. I can say its another dimension of life. Its just we need to understand self. It talks about the universal law of attraction.
Three things one need to keep in mind are
1. Decided what you need to get?
2. Be determine in getting that no matter whatcomes. Feel as if you got it
3. Be the owner of your thoughts. You rule your desire and not the other way round

These are the thumb rules of the law

To start off with i suggest you to not to try the big ones.... to get the feel of it , take any daily activity which you felt is not happening the way it needs to be .
apply all the thumb rule mentioned above .... I am sure u will find the secret path to success and this will help to deal with real big things in life .....